Monday, June 7, 2010

Today is Monday

Tunes: iTunes shuffle

Today is Monday, and that means I only have one week and two days left in this faculty. The 16th is my last exam, and then I head to Alicante to kick it with the Fryes until I head home. I was considering what I was going to miss (about our cafeteria) over a cup of coffee: the lady who always greets me by yelling "AMERICANOOO" when I walk in, 80 cent coffee, the most random music playing over the stereo, and all of my classmates that would make me sit with them because it's weird to sit alone in Spain.

Good memories. Perhaps I will pick different aspects of my experience and describe what I will echar de menos when I return. It will be a good way to process my transition and waste time while trying to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment