Tuesday, January 26, 2010

First Day, Part deux

Tunes: Random American pop on a Spanish radio station

Getting tired, but I still need to stay up a bit more to get on schedule. This place reminds me of French House, probably just because of the large mix of nationalities. Been hanging out with a German and Italian--the German doesn't want to speak English, and the Italian doesn't speak English, so I'm hanging with the right crowd. We braved the Supermercado to get groceries for dinner. Lemon chicken salad, with random tastings of box white wine, foreign beers, and bottled water. They don't drink tap water here.

I have 1:44 left on my computer, because I didn't go to the right mall to get a power converter. That will have to wait until tomorrow. I also have an orientation meeting with my advisor. I have no idea which building I'm going to. Apparently, there are so many streets, that everyone knows where to go based on landmarks--it's gonna take me some time.

I still need to eat paella (ANDREW CRAFT). But hey, I've only been here about 7 hours.

Random: There was a rocking giraffe child's toy in the Zurich airport.\

Hasta mañana

No comments:

Post a Comment