Friday, January 15, 2010

Testing Spainblog

G'day. Tunes for the day: Hamza El Din.

I've decided to share my adventures abroad. I will arrive in Valencia, Spain January 26th. I will return on July 2nd. So far, I plan to take 12 hours at the Universidad de Valencia, see as much of Spain as possible, and take a trip down to Morocco. I can't tell you much more than that, as I don't even have an apartment yet. Apparently, it's customary to fly straight in, find the nearest hostel, hang there for a few days, and find a place then. We shall see.

I'm getting more and more anxious as my departure date approaches. I have quite a lot of things I need to do, and many more things I want to do before I leave. I'm working on a to-bring list, reading my heaviest book so I don't have to bring it, studying for a CLEP that I take 2 days before I leave, running random errands, and sleeping too much.

If you're reading this, well done. I haven't even left the country yet. This is probably my only post before I head out.

No comments:

Post a Comment