Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sixty-nine cent cherries

Tunes: The Cinematic Orchestra, and other recently added songs

Been really enjoying my time recently. This morning, I woke, prepared breakfast, and drank coffee while diving into the word and my mind. It's been a battlefield recently, and I haven't been bored. I later grabbed a sheet and my backpack, hopped on my bike, and headed to the Viveros garden. Stopped at a fruit stand to get a cluster of cherries. I discovered a moth hiding in the pile, and commented how it adds más proteína.

Sunlight, birds, books, and cherries. All while spread out in the park. Finished the Screwtape Letters, and moved locations to read Peyote Tourists. Since then, I've been thinking about how it's possible to experience the most beautiful things without enjoying them, all because of an unhealthy heart. And conversely, how it's possible to experience the most simple things while enjoying them immensely with a healthy and steadfast heart.

Time for class

No comments:

Post a Comment