Tunes: La Blogotheque
I went to my classes, then came home to eat lunch, do some work, read, etc. I stopped at Mercadona to pick up some pan de pueblo for my bocadillo. This bread is so fantastic.
Here's today's sammich run-through: take the delicious bread, slice it, and place it in the oven. While the bread is toasting, slice up one tomato, get some fresh spinach, a pile of ham, and 5 large slices of chorizo. By the time all ingredients are ready, the bread should be perfect. Remove deliciously toasted bread, add tomatoes, then layer chorizo and ham. Then pile as much spinach on as possible, and slam the top half of the sammich on to hold it all together. Using two hands, carry your plate and your straw mat to the roof of your building. "I thank You God for this day most amazing [sammich]," then commence eating. Last and most important step: fall asleep to the slight wind and soft sunlight filtered by the clouds.
Great nap.
Everything's been pretty relaxed since Fallas. I think the city is detoxing right now. I'm doing quite well, since I had a perfect balance of Morocco peace and Fallas madness. I'm looking forward to Portland's tonight, Foster's Friday, and a youth meeting on Saturday to share about Morocco.
Well, I was talkative at the beginning, but I'm gonna go now.
:)
Skål
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment