Spainblog
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Quickie
Here's a photo I borrowed from my friend Dan. This is the breakfast we ate at the gas station I talked about. All for about $13. Thanks Dan.
1 comment:
Elise
April 5, 2010 at 6:57 AM
Saw your Morocco pics, they were amazing!
PS. Go to france!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Spainblog
View my complete profile
Rad Blogs
video blogs
Skål
15 years ago
Home
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(71)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(7)
▼
March
(13)
Quickie
I am in Spain
Straw mats, cloudy naps
Sunday Breakfast
New ones
Haha
"No soy de Alemania"
Warm Bread
More and more rain
Too many status updates
iPhoto
Mercadona
It's about time I let people know what's up
►
February
(20)
►
January
(13)
Saw your Morocco pics, they were amazing!
ReplyDeletePS. Go to france!