We celebrated Mateo going away last night with 3 lasagnas, many new wines, and lots of old punk rock music. I know, you're like 'did he say punk rock?' Yeah, I said punk rock. Apparently Giacomo really likes old punk rock and ska music, so he blasted our ears with it for quite some time. Back to the food: I made guacamole because only one person had ever tried it. Apparently, it was "de puta madre," and that means "good."
I'm really just waiting around right now, until school starts. Yesterday consisted of eating, reading, grocery shopping, reading, getting the Spanish version of hot chocolate (very good), reading, working out, making guac, then Mateo's dinner. Today, I'm not sure what I'll do. I want to find the campus gym.
Oh yeah, when I came into my room last night, there was an extra blanket on my bed from Bea, that said "Para que no tengas frío." She's so sweet--we don't have a heater, and I've been sleeping with one sheet two small blankets, and a sleeping bag. Needless to say, I slept in a warm bed with a warm heart.
G'day
Skål
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment