Tunes: The Decemberists
This city can change drastically on game day. My friends always joke about how you can never park anywhere illegally, because you’ll get a ticket within 5 minutes; however, on game day, people park on sidewalks, in flowerbeds, hugged up against dumpsters, and behind other people, blocking them in.
This was last night. Also, the city was FULL of police officers, and each one had a riot helmet and a baton hanging from their belts. They don’t mean to mess around. Don’t worry Andrew, I’ll get my chance.
I went with my friend Morten, a guy from the hostel, to a bar close to the stadium for their big screen and 3quintos/1euro deal. Really festive night--it was great to get some decent man time in.
Well, not too much going on over here. It's a beautiful day, so I'm probably going to walk around the beach. Tomorrow, I'm going to Sueca to stay with some new friends. I don't know quite what to expect, but that's the fun of it. In a few weeks, they want to go camp in the mountains and watch the stars. THAT's my kind of thing. Super friendly people. From the first time I sat down with them, they made me feel at home.
And yeah, I'm hanging with the "frikis" aka the nerds. Super genial.
To today,
Josh
Skål
15 years ago

i just mailed you love.
ReplyDelete