Spainblog
Monday, February 22, 2010
More
She's still singing and whistling. She knows every lyric to every song. I think this is going to be my way to get a smile when I really need one.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Spainblog
View my complete profile
Rad Blogs
video blogs
Skål
15 years ago
Home
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(71)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(13)
▼
February
(20)
Tunes: The DecemberistsThis city can change drasti...
Healthy
Coffee talk
My first motion picture
More
I Want You (She's So Heavy)
Friends and pastries
It's looking like a beautiful day
A Short
Rain and rain
Micro Brewery
Good Will Hunting
I'm Lazy
Tengo tos
The footsies above
Goooooooaaaaal
Rainy Day
Jackpot & People
Blankets and Full Stomachs
Vale
►
January
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment