Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm Lazy

Really lazy. And tired. So I'm going to give you an outline. Hopefully, I'll give you a better entry tomorrow.

-I went to this café called Zakata. They serve dark chocolate with their coffee. I now like dark chocolate.

-I signed my lease. It took 30 minutes for my roommates to argue with the landlord about a broken window cover. Herein lies Bea's description of Spain's work ethic.

-America's Cup kicked off on Sunday with a spectacular fireworks show. These Valencians sure know how to do fireworks! I have a video...

-I finally had my orientation today, and went to my first class! Looks like I'm going to be a teacher's assistant for two English classes.

-The elevators in this country don't have a close door button.

-I stepped in poop today, and two days ago. Mierda!

-The cafés on campus serve beer on tap.

-I need to do laundry tomorrow.

mkthanksbye!

1 comment:

  1. aloha Josh~ just getting the scoop on your fab experience!!

    Wishing you less poop and more chocolate!!
    m & co

    ReplyDelete